• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How dark is your personality?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Do you have a ruthless streak? Psychologists believe the “dark triad” of personality – Machiavellianism, narcissism and psychopathy – might help you succeed in life. To measure your own dark side, choose how much you agree or disagree with the simple statements below – and we’ll tell you how dastardly you actually are.
http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20151123-how-dark-is-your-personality

I thought this little test might be fun to see what type of personalities we are.

I took it and this is what it said: Infrequently vile, You are infrequently vile – you mostly put others before yourself, though you may find occasions in which your dark side shines.

How about you?

Rapier

V.I.P.
Moderately nefarious As in Who's Your Daddy?

Like Don Draper, you are moderately nefarious. You walk on the dark side of humanity, but your ruthless streak may just help you get ahead.

On the money. I do enjoy hamming it up.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have a feeling when the infrequently vile meet up with the moderately nefarious that is when you vile side comes out.lol

Rapier

V.I.P.
I have a feeling a moderately nefarious person is an arch angel in comparison to an infrequently vile person.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
No way, your just trying to bring out my vile side.

The_Chameleon

Grandmaster

Although if I answered based on how much each question made me chuckle it'd probably be a different result altogether. :)

@Rapier: I just don't think they have a way of accurately measuring your particular brand of crazy. :D

Last edited:

Rapier

V.I.P.
:);):D:cool:

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
I'm wondering how many options for results they actually have. There's too many Infrequently Viles including mine. And were those supposed to be 3 siding bars on the right? They were too in the center to think they're specific to answers. I think I had to look at them with a slant to see any difference, but if I really squint my eyes, I think the first one is a taddy tiny bit below middle, the second one middle, and the third one a tiny taddy bit above middle.

Poor quiz. OR we're all the same here on this one. Either way, not the most entertaining quiz on the list.