• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How curious are you?

Bliss

Sally Twit
Do you like to learn new things and explore as often as possible? And if someone you know has tried something you haven't does it drive you to do the same?

I like to learn new things when I can but I'm not much of an explorer.
Also, I am not the type of person that must try what everyone else is trying. On the whole I suppose I mainly stick to what I know best in most cases.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Curiousity has two sides: Learning and exploring new things vs. poking the nose.
I dislike the latter and I try to avoid it as much as possible.
So I try to learn new things without getting where I don't belong or where I don't need to know.

Dabs

Registered Member
I'm more of a nosy ass than a curious person. I will investigate, explore, go to places I shouldn't, stick my nose where it shouldn't be, do what I shouldn't- that's just my nature. I am a bit of a risk taker. But I wouldn't call me curious, I'd call me nosy :)

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I am quite the curious fellow. I LOVE experiencing new things and exploring as well.

But I am NOT curious enough to be killed (like the cat... haha Crouton).

Konshentz

Konshentz
I'm curious to a certain extent, I like trying new things occasionally but won't go out of my way to do it as often as possible.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I would say that I am definitely curious. I enjoy learning new things and all that jazz. Sometimes I do stick my nose in places I probably shouldn't sometimes but I just think that's human nature. If I ask about something and they aren't comfortable sharing then I'll pull back and apologize. I don't mean to pry most of the time.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Like Crouton said, I'm dead. My curiosity stems more from personal things rather than socially driven. I'm not curious just because others were. I'm just more open to new experiences and experimentation.

Starfire86

Registered Member
I am an eternal student, I love to learn new things.
I'd say probably one of the only things I wouldn't be willing to try is haggis.

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
I love learning new things. I take on small pet projects (most don't go too far) and learn as much about it as I can. For example (this is more clear to folks who have talked to me recently), I'm trying to learn Finnish basics. I notice a lot of my favourite bands are Finnish, and instead of looking up all my lyrics I want to be able to understand some of it on my own. It's all about personal interest. I'm not the kind of guy who will go out and read a book just because everyone else is.

As far as nosy, I'm sure everyone is guilty of it to some point. It's like what Millz said, human nature and such. As long as your intentions are noble. Like if your best friend is a female and she has bruises on her FACE I think it's safe to say you can get a little nosy until you're satisfied. There is certain criteria like someone being in pain that it's okay to be nosy -- As long as your judgments are not cast too prematurely.

Täytyy harjoitella enemmän suomenkieltä!