• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How close/far do you live

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What's the farthest you've lived from your birthplace if your current residence is closer?

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Haha not far for me -- I was born in St. Louis and live there. I did live in Columbia, MO for a while for college.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
The farthest I've lived from Ann Arbor is about 50 miles. I couldn't stand being that far away. I can't imagine ever not living in Ann Arbor.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
About 5700 miles and I dont remember living anywhere closer. But I do want to live near the ocean someday and that would be closer. I was very young when I left my birthplace so mostly Ive just lived here and all I remember about that is snow. Tons of snow that was only gone 2-3 months in summer. But its warm here (12C or 54F) and thats way better than walking on snow and ice in December.