• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How can this be?

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
greenhappykat said:
Angel, for Main Pulse, it only depends on the watchers..remember the tractor beat me out..well less people with big auctions list on Slightly Unusual..so I can make it to the Pulse under Weird Stuff, and Slightly Unusual very quickly.
Are you talking about the 2nd page? I realy think Krom is getting screwed!

kromsales

Registered Member
feral_films said:
you sold me, im gonna buy i bought it on ebay
LOL Good Luck!!!

kromsales

Registered Member
feral_films said:
well they say it only refreshes once a day

but ive seen stuff move on it more than that
Yeah..i have too. I am up over 400 now. Oh well...i know people are watching so it is being seen at least :) did you bid? I dont know your ebay id LOL

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
kromsales said:
Yeah..i have too. I am up over 400 now. Oh well...i know people are watching so it is being seen at least :) did you bid? I dont know your ebay id LOL
Krom, that can't be true...I moved up 3 places within a 4 hour span with my JW.....something just doesn't seem right.

kromsales

Registered Member
feral_films said:
- - G U E S S - -
Well seeing as your user name on ebay is feral films also i would have to guess no LMAO

angelspeak said:
Krom, that can't be true...I moved up 3 places within a 4 hour span with my JW.....something just doesn't seem right.
I agree something isnt right :(

Last edited:

nani1987

Registered Member
have you looked under the catagory you listed it? with those numbers you should be on it.................it is bs if your not..............lol i have that darn song in my head and i think every one who looks at it too...............iboughtitonebay.........etc..... lol
nani