How can this be?

kromsales

Registered Member
How is it that i am not on the pulse with this??? Look at the attachment and my watchers. I am now convinded that the pulse is bull. :(

Attachments

kromsales said:
How is it that i am not on the pulse with this??? Look at the attachment and my watchers. I am now convinded that the pulse is bull. :(
OMG there is something wrong there! Are you at least on a secondary page?

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
dang!! and I thought i might be close to getting on the pulse with 107 watchers!! I think something is all screwed up period! I have that many watchers but only 500 something hits......??????

Krom I think we are being screwed and IM NOT IN THE MOOD!!!

kromsales

Registered Member
I am up to 391 now. I know there is no way that some of those have more than that. I am upset..the pulse could bring me more bidders kwim?

Now let's look on the bright side...there are over 7 days left! You'll make it, I'm sure of it! Like I said before, it must be getting harder and harder to make it there! My JW only had about 300 and it stayed there for 3 days.

greenhappykat said:
I think eBay is messed up. Jen has 107. When I had at least 80..I was on the bottom of Slightly Unusual..I list all of my auctions in slightly unusual. Never totally bizarre, because a LOT of people list there.
Good advice Green! Don't they go by total watchers though, or does the category have something to do with it?

Last edited: