• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How can this be?

kromsales

Registered Member
How is it that i am not on the pulse with this??? Look at the attachment and my watchers. I am now convinded that the pulse is bull. :(

Attachments

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
kromsales said:
How is it that i am not on the pulse with this??? Look at the attachment and my watchers. I am now convinded that the pulse is bull. :(
OMG there is something wrong there! Are you at least on a secondary page?

doubles2004

Registered Member
Hmmm.I dont know but It seems odd.

kromsales

Registered Member
angelspeak said:
OMG there is something wrong there! Are you at least on a secondary page?
Nope not on a one! :(

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
dang!! and I thought i might be close to getting on the pulse with 107 watchers!! I think something is all screwed up period! I have that many watchers but only 500 something hits......??????

Krom I think we are being screwed and IM NOT IN THE MOOD!!!

kromsales

Registered Member
I am up to 391 now. I know there is no way that some of those have more than that. I am upset..the pulse could bring me more bidders kwim?

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Now let's look on the bright side...there are over 7 days left! You'll make it, I'm sure of it! Like I said before, it must be getting harder and harder to make it there! My JW only had about 300 and it stayed there for 3 days.

greenhappykat said:
I think eBay is messed up. Jen has 107. When I had at least 80..I was on the bottom of Slightly Unusual..I list all of my auctions in slightly unusual. Never totally bizarre, because a LOT of people list there.
Good advice Green! Don't they go by total watchers though, or does the category have something to do with it?

Last edited: