How can I solve this theft case?

So I was in a classroom, there were two desktops in a corner, while the teacher on the other side of the room unable to see us.

I go and open these 2 desktops, take out the Disc Drives and Floppy Drives. My female friend takes them and put her in her bag and leaves the school with them, in other words, she stole them.

Now it seems I'm in trouble, but why? I NEVER took them out of the board of education. just because I opened them? Then would I get in trouble for taken a book out of a teacher's shelf? For taking a chair out of a classroom? Or is it because I witnessed the situation? Then wouldn't the entire class be guilty as well for knowing what happened but not saying anything either?

Please help me solve this case I got in trouble with for a very stupid reason, thanks.

Before you say I'm as guilty as my female classmate for being an accomplice, please keep in mind that the entire class are also accomplices as they also knew what was going on the entire time and didn't say anything either, so how come they're not in trouble? I'm try to solve this in the most legal way possible. Is there any written law related to this case?

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
You're guilty.

Grow a pair and face reality. You were an accessory to theft because you aided in it. Don't whine to us with problems that you yourself aren't ready to face.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I go and open these 2 desktops, take out the Disc Drives and Floppy Drives.
You did all the work. All she did was carry them out. You both are just as liable for this.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Here's another way to look at it:

You think the guy that breaks into a safe at a bank gets off with no punishment just because his buddies are the ones leaving with the cash?

I'm not whining to anybody. If I were to be in a deeps shit, I wouldn't be talking to you all right now. The police and teachers seem to be on my side to solve this case. Thanks anyways.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
heh, i definitely say that you are just as responsible as she is so now it's your problem.

You should have thought twice, you're definitely guilty and it's your own fault.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Of course they're on your side, because you're young. Our society loves children to the point that it's creepy. All they'll probably do is give you a minor fine to fix the computers and therapy sessions (which most teenagers can bullshit through anyways).

redsoxocd

living on the border
Of course they're on your side, because you're young. Our society loves children to the point that it's creepy. All they'll probably do is give you a minor fine to fix the computers and therapy sessions (which most teenagers can bullshit through anyways).
trust me, if its a good therapist they wont be able to bullshit their was through it

but dude, you are guilty, you opened the desk and took the stuff out. You did the major part. if she didnt carry them out, would you have?

LMAO, are those disc drives and floppy drives worth it to get into trouble? I mean a DVD-burner is worth $20 and a floppy drive probably like $8.

Before you say I'm as guilty as my female classmate for being an accomplice, please keep in mind that the entire class are also accomplices as they also knew what was going on the entire time and didn't say anything either, so how come they're not in trouble? I'm try to solve this in the most legal way possible. Is there any written law related to this case?
Your classmates didn't do anything. Do you want them tell the whole truth? I can't blame them for not saying anything. It'll just cause them trouble if they do say anything.

Last edited: