How can I buff up?

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
Basically I want to get more muscles. I think I have enough, but the little lady would like some more. What should I do.

Dr. Fresh

Mmmm.... Lesbians.
Running, weight-lifting, and playing sports, etc. Those are all things you can do in order to maintain your shape, get stronger, and impress the ladies. However, in order for one to really answer this question, you have to be more specific as to WHAT exactly you want to "buff up." There are different things you can do for different parts of your body.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well, there's many ways that you can get bigger, you can start taking suppliments, like protein shakes and stuff like that, but I think the best way is working out at least 4 times a week, working on your upper and lower body, if you have the will and determanation to do so for a long period of time, then I'm sure your going to have more muscles. But don't take pills like creatine or steroids, or even HGH to become bigger, because in the long run it's not good for you.

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
Do you really want to change the shape of your body that you're comfortable with just to please a woman? If she doesn't like you for you, tell her to pack sand!

Hoosier.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
The best thing you can do is probably weightlift. Don't lift a big amount a couple times, but a smaller amount(not too small) and lift it maybe 20-30 times. There are machines at the gym that focus on specific parts of your body.

If nothing you do helps, then it could just be that your body just doesn't produce huge muscles, but it doesn't mean that you're weak.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
I'm not looking to taking pills or any thing like that Vince. I want to work on all of my boddy but I don't want to look like I am some body builder. I have the muscles already, I just want them bigger.

Is there some kind of work out plan that I can do?

Like Oxy said, Low weights, and a lot of repitition will build your muscles. Just suppliment that with a high protein diet so your muscles will rebuild.

T

The Abyss

personally, note that i'm 14, go to the gym around 2 times a week. I do free weight work, machine work, crunches, push-ups, you can't just do one thing. I've been working out since i was 12 and i have really improved my muscles. and i'm one of the strongest people in my entire class (of 8th grade).

T

truper krit09

Don't work out if your not 18 years or older.. Bad for the muscles and will shorten your growth HUGELY!!

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
Don't work out if your not 18 years or older.. Bad for the muscles and will shorten your growth HUGELY!!
I'm 18 so it shouldn't be a problem.

Like Oxy said, Low weights, and a lot of repitition will build your muscles. Just suppliment that with a high protein diet so your muscles will rebuild.
Okay that sounds like it can work. I'll see what I can do before the year is out. Maybe I'll buy myself a work out machine or some thing.

As for the high protien diet what do you suggest?