• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How busy are you?

Bliss

Sally Twit
Do you hardly have any time to yourself because you're constantly running errands, or are you pretty calm and feel like you have a lot of free time to do as you please?

Other than work, I am not really that busy. Once I've done shopping and housework, the world is my oyster pretty much. I spend time doing things with my boyfriend but we also spend time doing things alone. I don't have a child or any pets. But I do find I get bored easily because I don't have anything specific keeping me busy.

I know some people don't like to sit down for too long. My mum is a prime example. She'll stick on a film but then get up ten minutes later to wash the pots or something. She doesn't like to sit around for too long. Maybe it's because she's used to being on her feet all day at work.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I wouldn't classify myself as a busy person.
Sure, there are days when I am very busy, but generally I'm not.
Though half of the day I'm not home, I don't have any activities other than work.
I was busy when I was at school, now I'm not that much.

Dabs

Registered Member
All I can say is this- I don't seem to ever find time for ME.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes and no. During different points of the year work keeps me busy but I always find time to be lazy and sit around.

I'd go nuts if I was busy allll the time.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
It varies for me. During summers and holidays I seemingly have no busy time, but at school, at least from Sunday to Friday, I am extremely busy with school work. However, this current semester I am in ends May 14th at the latest, so I am past the two months until then mark. It's kind of exciting actually.

But I digress...

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
All I can say is this- I don't seem to ever find time for ME.
I feel this way most of the time but I have "light" days, like today. I woke up early and busined myself before 8am even hit. Now I have nothing left to do so I'm GFing.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Some days I can do absolutely nothing, but I feel like I'm too busy over certain time periods every now and then. But it's mainly in the form of not having enough time for the people around me. I can always get everything done, but I'm quick to neglect friends on the basis of being 'too busy' to talk, and that's not good. I don't do it on purpose, it just happens.

On the whole, I'm not a busy person and I get easily over-whelmed if I've a lot going on at once (hence feeling too busy to talk to people).

ATARIGUY

Beermister
My work schedule keeps me real busy because it is never the same every week and my shifts start from 8am to 3:30 pm depending on what dept. I work in that day and my shifts end from noon to 10pm depending on what dept. I work in that day.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I'm super unbusy. Other than work, I never have anything to fill my day. Unless I have errands which I have few of, or the occasional social gathering, I basically have free time to do as I please.