• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

how 'bout them brownies?!

K

Kyle91892

2-2 in the pre-season, and fresh, new wide receivers and back field, will charlie fry(my brother went to college went to school with him at akron!!) carry the little brownies to a .500+ season?!

T

The Hitman

I don't know it depends on how hard thier schedules is.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
I doubt it if anyone carries the browns it will be Reuben Droughns

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
I think adding Willie McGinnist was a huge plus for the dog pound's defense this season. They're still several years away from making the playoffs though with their division being so tough.

Hoosier.

K

Kyle91892

ah, some bad moves yesterday against the saints, they could have won it, but i still believe that they can pull off a 500 season, and their schedule is always gunna be tough tho, with the steelers, bangels, and ravens in their confrence...ahh tough stuff...i hate having a pretty bad home team lol

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
Kyle91892 said:
ah, some bad moves yesterday against the saints, they could have won it, but i still believe that they can pull off a 500 season, and their schedule is always gunna be tough tho, with the steelers, bangels, and ravens in their confrence...ahh tough stuff...i hate having a pretty bad home team lol

They should dominate the Bangles. Them bitches can't play ball worth a damn.;)

Hoosier.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The Saints where looking really good yesterday especially Reggie Bush, I really happy to see Kellen Winslow, he's going to be something very special. Personally I think the Browns will have once again a losing season, I dont think Frye, can take them to the promise land.