How 'Bout that Holiday Shopping?

katharina

Registered Member
Anyone else finished with the shopping besides me? I always try to get finished as early as possible. I don't like the stress of last minute shopping. I still have one thing to buy and then I can relax. :nod:

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I enjoy a good challenge, so I wait until the last minute...

Ok so I may have lied about the challenge part, but I really do wait untlil the last minute. :D

I haven't started yet.. :shake:

katharina

Registered Member
Ok so I may have lied about the challenge part, but I really do wait untlil the last minute. :D
I haven't started yet.. :shake:
:-o :-o :-o I would be SO ready for an anxiety attack if I'd still have a lot
of shopping to do! I'm not only finished with it, but everything is wrapped except for two gifts. Whew! Andrew, are you one of those people scurrying around the mall on Christmas Eve??? :nod:

I have completed my holiday shopping. I have bought many nice gifts for relatives and their children. For my son, I biught a bicycle and a surprise gift for my husband.

katharina

Registered Member
I enjoy a good challenge, so I wait until the last minute...
Alright, Andrew... it's all just a memory now. Were you one of those people I saw on tv Sunday rushing around the mall??? :lol:

Yes, how about that holiday shopping? Me? Well I'd rather go through a tooth extraction without the benefit of novacane - but I'm certain I'm in the minority. :D

Actually I am Mr. Cash - let everybody get what they want. Goodness knows I've never gotten it right in the past. It simplifies things and the kiddos love the freedome of a gift card (they feel so grown up). :shake:

Taggart

Registered Member
I got my shopping done in plenty of time, so there was no problem there.

How about the credit card bills coming in? Is anybody paying them off in full as soon as they come in?

katharina

Registered Member
How about the credit card bills coming in? Is anybody paying them off in full as soon as they come in?
I had to break mine into two (possibly three, not sure yet) payments this time 'cause I kind of went overboard. No more than that, though... learned my lesson on that one long ago! :nod:

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have stopped using credit cards completely now. I decided that debit is the way to go. If I can't afford something with my debit card then that's just how it is going to be. At least I will spend less money on things I probably don't need. :D