How big of a dick do you have to be?

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by BigBob, Dec 11, 2008.

1. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

Who the fuck really pulls the fire alarm at 4:30 in the fucking morning? Really? What the fuck?

2. Barbara

Barbara Ess Tii Eph Yu V.I.P. Lifetime

That's one pretty big dick. I think I saw him walking down the hallway after he did it, balls trailing behind.

Bliss likes this.
  3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I know what you mean. I had that happen to me last year at 3:45 in the morning. Some asshole burnt his popcorn. How the fuck do you burn popcorn? Especially in the shitty microwaves our dorms have?

4. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

We had someone burn easy mac in the microwave in our dorm at 2 am in the morning.

5. ancredelamour

ancredelamour Registered Member

once when i was in grade 5 someone exploded a habanero pepper in the mircrowave and the school had to be evacuated.

6. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

From what I understand now, someone sprayed it with hair spray so it would go off, and when it goes off, it would stick.

7. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

Wow... did I horribly misread that thread title.

8. PretzelCorps

PretzelCorps Registered Member

For the record --> We just recently purchased a new microwave (didn't know it was a few extra watts).

I put some microwave popcorn in, for 3 minutes *(the minimum recommended time on most bags) --> The popcorn did not only burn; the popcorn literally melted together into a disgust-smelling ball of black rot. :shake:

9. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

this happens to me all the time!! its so horrible, they always go off at rediculious times in the morning. the last one was about last week sometime at 2am......

10. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

Cons - it's really easy to burn popcorn. It happens all the time. It's not that big of a deal.