How big of a dick do you have to be?

BigBob

Registered Member
Who the fuck really pulls the fire alarm at 4:30 in the fucking morning? Really? What the fuck?

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I know what you mean. I had that happen to me last year at 3:45 in the morning. Some asshole burnt his popcorn. How the fuck do you burn popcorn? Especially in the shitty microwaves our dorms have?

BigBob

Registered Member
From what I understand now, someone sprayed it with hair spray so it would go off, and when it goes off, it would stick.

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
I know what you mean. I had that happen to me last year at 3:45 in the morning. Some asshole burnt his popcorn. How the fuck do you burn popcorn? Especially in the shitty microwaves our dorms have?
For the record --> We just recently purchased a new microwave (didn't know it was a few extra watts).

I put some microwave popcorn in, for 3 minutes *(the minimum recommended time on most bags) --> The popcorn did not only burn; the popcorn literally melted together into a disgust-smelling ball of black rot. :shake:

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
this happens to me all the time!! its so horrible, they always go off at rediculious times in the morning. the last one was about last week sometime at 2am......