• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How big is your computer screen?

How big is your computer screen? (please round to the nearest inch)

• 14" or less

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • 15" or 16"

• 17" or 18"

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • 19"

• 20"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 22"

• 23"

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • 24"

• 25" or greater

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

dDave

V.I.P.
I was just wondering what everyone's screen sizes are here at GF.

I actually thought about this because the background of GF tiles about 1 1/2 inches away from the right side of my screen. I was originally interested in seeing who else has this issue (when running GF in a full window) But then I thought it might be cool to see what screen size everybody has. I didn't really see the point in complaining about an insignificant issue.

So here we go.

I personally have 3 screens.

-23" Dell (1920x1080) This is my main display, I use it every day without fail.
-20" HP (1600x1200) This is an extended display I have set up on my desk. It's a taller screen so I like to use it for writing.
-17" ASUS (1600x900) This screen is part of my laptop, I use it frequently especially when I want to get comfortable when writing or gaming.

I'm betting that a lot of people have multiple screens. By all means list them in your post but in the poll vote for the screen size that you most frequently use. It would also be cool if we could list resolutions.

For simplicity's sake let's round to the nearest inch. This means that a 13.1" screen is a 13".

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I've got one 23' HP monitor with HD display. I was thinking about grabbing a second but probably not until I reorganize my room.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
You can still zoom it with CTRL pressed while using your mouse.

Mine is 22'' and to be honest it gets tiring from time to time. I should've had it 19''.
I get an eye ache after 2 or 3 hours.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Mine is 24"

This is mine

Specs n' Stuff:
VGA + DVI (HDCP) + HDMI
1920 x 1080
80,000:1 Dynamic Contrast
300cd/m² Brightness
170°/160° Viewing Angle
5ms Response Time
16.7 Million Colors
Integrated Stereo Speakers
72% NTSC Color Gamut

Iris

rainbow 11!
I have a 22". it's my brother's TV that he was given last year for christmas. He didn't like it, so when our old 15" monitor died, he donated this one. I like it, I just wish the computer was good enough for gaming.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I have two screens, both about the same size. I have my laptop, and then i plug in my desktop monitor for a second screen. I love having tha tmuch space, its fun! I can't imagine having a bigger screen than that though. Too much too look at!

dDave

V.I.P.
I have two screens, both about the same size. I have my laptop, and then i plug in my desktop monitor for a second screen. I love having tha tmuch space, its fun! I can't imagine having a bigger screen than that though. Too much too look at!
Yeah having extra display real estate is amazing. I find that I can be much more productive when I have all of my stuff visible at the same time. I've actually been considering getting a third screen but that would be a huge upgrade since it would require that I got another or a new video card.

I've also had the opportunity to try an Apple 30" cinema display. I think that for now 24" is as high as I will go, it really is just too large. I would move it away from me to make it smaller if I had one. The screen resolution on that thing is an impressive 2560x1600 though which is 4.1 million pixels as opposed to 1080p (1920x1080) which is 2.1 million. Obviously for graphic design and things of that nature you're way better off with that larger screen, you can literally fit twice as much stuff into the screen.

Easily-Amused

http://easily-amused.com/
I use my laptop the most - it has a 13" screen. Small, I know, but it's all I need :D