• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

how anal retentive are you?

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
oh comeon Echoes. He/she/it wasn't THAT incredibly bad. I think you're just mad because you don't want dk_rare winning the xbox with posts like those. And where do you get those dates from? The ban was last night and we're in DECEMBER. Plus the site has only been up for 34 or 35 days.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Damn, I was a little off. I was supposed to say November and December. Oh well.

ltk9492

Registered Member
lol anal retentive... what a wierd word. lol on the colbert report, the word of the day was" gay gay gay gay gay" lol how dumb. like upskirts. lol

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
"upskirts" is a nice word. I've never seen that used before as one like that, but now that I like it, I think I like it. :)

Damn.... the retarditude of my posts have been skyrocketing lately. Gotta get of that.

*shake it off*

*shake it off now*

*shake*

*shake it off now!*

:mad:

dk_rare

Registered Member
*The moist earth trembles for a moment, grass hasn’t yet had time to grow over dk_rare’s grave, so the top layer of soil is easily shaken loose by this strange movement. Two fingers poke through the damp earth followed by a hand which clenches into a fist, accompanied by what sounds like someone trying to roar with happiness, but can only manage to choke on the heavy mud. Dk_rare doggedly pulls himself out of his early grave, shakes himself loose of recently shifted soil and as he looks around the eerie graveyard dk_rare can’t help but smile*

*Heavy breathing* It feels good to be back : D

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Yep, that's all I've got. No stories or anything. :-/ I guess it doesn't really matter if my posts are good or not anymore since I'm already well past 360, but I still try to make as many quality posts as I can.