• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How About Some Sweets?

ILuvChuzzles31

Registered Member
Is there anyone here that just loves chocolate? What about any kind of sweets such as cookies, cakes or candy? If so what is your favorite (s)? Why?

If it were outlawed do you think you would still want to try to find a way to have some sweets? :confused:

dDave

V.I.P.
Hi Luv. Welcome.

I do rather like chocolate. Thing is that it's got so many unnecessary calories (and fat content usually) My favorite sweets normally come in liquid form. Soda, juice, and recently I've learned that I like hard lemonade :). I don't have these all the time but I certainly enjoy them when I do.

That's not to say I don't enjoy ice cream (cause I do) or maybe a doughnut every once in a while. It's just that I am not quite as attracted to sugar in that form. Still like it though.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I love chocolate, all kinds, cakes, candies and ice cream. However I try not to eat too much of it.

If chocolate and sugar were illegal I would still buy it if I could find it or if I knew it was going to become illegal I would put me back a really big stash of Hershey's cocoa and sugar.:D

Taliesin

Registered Member
I love all these things far too much for my own good. I really have to limit my intake as I stack on belly fat too easily on these sweet treats! Chocolate is my favourite of all.

If they became illegal, I wouldn't buy them as I'd be paranoid about a SWAT team suddenly bursting into my home and gunning me down for breaking the law. :D

ILuvChuzzles31

Registered Member
What can I say about chocolate?
I have loved it from the moment I tasted it. I love practically anything chocolate:
cake, candy, cupcakes, cereal, pudding and cookies..

Now just because I love anything chocolate doesn't mean I have it everyday.
But it seems that lately it is more of a curese then a help.:rolleyes:

But chocolate from what I understand especially the dark variety is supposed to be good for the heart. Some chocolates are just to sweet and I can't handle them.

But chocolate overall to me is like a dog with a meaty bone.:lol:
------
I wanted to make a separate post about the the chocolate vitamins..
Here's a recent news article about this..

'Chocolate' pills for heart health? | abc7chicago.com

I sure would love to see what they are really like.

Last edited:

Taliesin

Registered Member
^ Holy caramel, Batman! I'd eat those by the bucketful if it would improve my overall health! Let's hope that study turns up some favourable results, eh? Anything to justify me eating more chocolate... ;)

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Could just eat cocoa with no sugar. You might want a glass of milk to wash it down because it will be dry and of course it won't be sweet.

Elanor

Registered Member
I think I may be in the minority, as even though I do like chocolate and other sweet things occasionally, I wouldn't say I love them. If they were outlawed I would get over it :lol: I much prefer cheese!

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I like chocolate and butterscotch. And I like belgian chocolate shells with hazel nuts and petit fours and hazel nut spread and hot cherry cocoa and almond roca and those 12 layer cakes with jellies on each layer and tortes and strudel and ice cream. Well I cant name everything theres too many.
If it was illegal I would go somewhere where its legal or learn how to make them.