How about BACK STREET BOYS

no. i really don't like the back street boys, sorry. i don't like that kind of music in general. why don't you list a few of your favourite songs?

I don't particularly like them them or anything. It's been forever since I heard any of their music though, and what I like has changed since then.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
They hold a guilty pleasure spot in my heart because they were big when I was young and I listened to them a lot. Granted, now I'm slightly embarrassed, but not to the point that I'm not going to admit I listened to them.

My favorites were Larger Than Life and Everybody. I didn't really care for their mushy romance bits, but their dance stuff was good.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I remember some of their songs like, As Long as You Love Me, Quit Playing Games with My Heart, I want it that way, All I Have to Give, Larger than Life, etc. I just really listened to them back in the 90s because I found one of the singers cute so the videos were fun to watch. Yes, shallow.

ancredelamour

Registered Member
I never really got into them but I know all their songs and can enjoy them once in a while, I was more into the Spice Girls over the Backstreet Boys.

Kitiza

Registered Member
They hold a guilty pleasure spot in my heart because they were big when I was young and I listened to them a lot. Granted, now I'm slightly embarrassed, but not to the point that I'm not going to admit I listened to them.
Same here. I'm not very proud that I was a fan but I'm not really embarrassed either. I liked Backstreet Boys much more than Spice Girls.
I liked the songs Get Down (You're The One For Me), As Long As You Love Me, Don't Want You Back, Get Another Boyfriend and The Call.

Sometimes it's still nice to listen to their songs because they bring good old times to my mind.

snowflake

Registered Member
I can remember listening to Back Street Boys as a teen, The good old memeries.
Now when ever i hear the music i find it very annoying.