• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How about a Movie forum thing?

ltk9492

Registered Member
Movies Movies Movies!
We all watch em and love em, why not talk about them? we could have a section for these, and all movie goers can talk review, preview, and *ahem, spoil* <plz dont tho its mean> Movies. We Love Movies, lets talk about them online.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well, you can feel free to talk about movies in the general area, but for now we are trying to keep the site almost exclusively about games. We are working on some expanding in the future, probably first quarter of 2006.

ltk9492

Registered Member
Andrew said:
Well, you can feel free to talk about movies in the general area, but for now we are trying to keep the site almost exclusively about games. We are working on some expanding in the future, probably first quarter of 2006.
Gotcha. I also thought of a music thing, but I guess so, geberal talk, because that area is random. I'll go set up ones for movies and music

dk_rare

Registered Member
Subforums of Movies, DVDs and TV could be nice, but yeah, it is called GameForum.com, wait for people to buy more cars before we build more roads, so to speak ^,^

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
Last time, we had a GC board that had a bunch of specialty forums but no one posting in them. When it comes to those, the smartest thing to do is wait until there's enough people coming in and out who want to talk about them before we establish forums for them. Otherwise, there will be a bunch of empty (or low-filled) forums hanging around, which won't look inspiring for new members. If you want to post about movies, best thing to do is to post about them in General and see if they catch on.