Houston @ Memphis

Discussion in 'NBA' started by scottmcgrady, Nov 8, 2006.

1. scottmcgrady

scottmcgrady Guest

Houston won 86-80 after a close game throughout yet T-Mac's free throws and nice and1 play got them up and looking good. Yao Ming had a strong 4th quarter, scoring Houstons last 9 out of 10 points. Rockets are looking better, looking better but hopefully they can improve even more.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I beleive that they haven't shown there real talent soon. They need atleast 10 more games together so everything can start clicking. When they start clicking watch out because it going to be very dangerous. I beleive this team is good enough to finish first in the west that's how good I think they can become.

I watch bits and pieces of the game last night and it was a very entertaining game, glad to see the Rpckets came out on top during this close game.

3. scottmcgrady

scottmcgrady Guest

I agree with you but the Suns, Spurs and Mavs are stronger although the Suns and Mavs are starting terribly. They need some games to get back into it, with their new additions but if T-Mac can get back to 20+ ppg, watch out, some serious ownage will come.

4. TDG1987

TDG1987 Registered Member

When is Yao gonna stopped getting dunked on? Dahntay Jones was the latest to do the deed.

5. heykid

heykid Guest

never, YAO is just a big ugly ogre, I think he actally likes getting dunkrd on