Houston @ Memphis

S

scottmcgrady

Houston won 86-80 after a close game throughout yet T-Mac's free throws and nice and1 play got them up and looking good. Yao Ming had a strong 4th quarter, scoring Houstons last 9 out of 10 points. Rockets are looking better, looking better but hopefully they can improve even more.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I beleive that they haven't shown there real talent soon. They need atleast 10 more games together so everything can start clicking. When they start clicking watch out because it going to be very dangerous. I beleive this team is good enough to finish first in the west that's how good I think they can become.

I watch bits and pieces of the game last night and it was a very entertaining game, glad to see the Rpckets came out on top during this close game.

S

scottmcgrady

I beleive that they haven't shown there real talent soon. They need atleast 10 more games together so everything can start clicking. When they start clicking watch out because it going to be very dangerous. I beleive this team is good enough to finish first in the west that's how good I think they can become.

I watch bits and pieces of the game last night and it was a very entertaining game, glad to see the Rpckets came out on top during this close game.
I agree with you but the Suns, Spurs and Mavs are stronger although the Suns and Mavs are starting terribly. They need some games to get back into it, with their new additions but if T-Mac can get back to 20+ ppg, watch out, some serious ownage will come.