Houshmandzadeh visits Minnesota

Discussion in 'NFL' started by BigBob, Feb 28, 2009.

1. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

I like it. I want it. We just need a quarterback. If Jackson plays like he did against Arizona, we'd be fine.. and I don't really like the pick up of Sage. I think we should draft Pat White. I have faith in him..

But if we picked up T.J., I'd be very happy.

2. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Berrian and Houshmanzadeh? That's legit Bob, very legit. Not to mention Adrian Peterson and Chester Taylor.

I dont think Rosenfells is all that good but he might be able to get them the ball.

Viks need to sign TJ...would be a great pickup.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I heard he might go to Detroit or Seattle as well, there's a lot of teams that are interested in him. He would definitely help either of them. But like you said you need a better quarterback to get those receivers the ball.

4. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

If Gus would've been more mobile and not so old, I would've loved for them to sign him.. but since they have a lot of run plays and play action plays, I don't feel he fit in so much. If Jackson would just decide on what he's going to do (starts to run but changes his mind) and not make stupid mistakes (like trying to run over Ray Lewis), I think he'd do better.

Also, someone like T.J. would build confidence since he's such a good receiver, as is Berrian, for him to throw it out there more.
    ------
    I hope it's like a year Pennington had. Everyone said he wouldn't do anything with the Dolphins because of his panzy arm but look what happened.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2009