TV House Season Finale: May 17, 2010

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I just saw the preview for the Season Finale for House tomorrow and the episode looks epic. I think this as a chance to be one of the best episodes by the looks of it.

Can't wait to see it and hopefully we'll get some great discussion about this episode.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Definitely one of the best episodes I've seen in a real long time. The storyline was exceptional, it was full of drama and excitement, and personally I didn't expect the girl to pass away at the end, that came as a huge shocker. It was quite emotional as well.

I can't believe Cuddy and House are basically a couple now.

Thoughts?

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I've been waiting all season for that cuddy vs house arc to end like that. A fixed house is a strange house, but it'll make for a different season 7, that's for sure. Man, they've been playing up the cuddy and house connection since season 2 or 3. Not totally surprised to say the least.

That ending was pretty intense too. I was at the edge of my seat, just saying out loud "no house, don't do it! Don't do it!". That mirror smash was intense too.

The season finales just keep getting better and better. The writers for this show sure know what they're doing. I can't to see what season 7 brings to the table.

This is one show I want a hard copy of. Definitely gonna have to start investing in purchasing the seasons on dvd lol.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I loved the mini confrontation House had with Forman at the end of the show, I wish it was a bit longer though.

I hope Thirteen isn’t gone for good, she’s been one of my favorite characters since she joined the series. Hopefully someway or somehow House will need to give her treatment next season, or something of that nature.

I think what made Cuddy change her mind about House is when he went back in to the debris and told the girl that her leg needed to be amputated, and finally admitted that he’s not the greatest person to live with(so to speak)

Once again, awesome episode.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
It wasn't so much that he admitted it, but what his admittance symbolized. He let someone else be right. Instead of presenting his own version of things, he accepted reality for what it was. He finally admitted that it WAS his leg that changed him.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I agree, and it’s the hardest thing he probably had to do in the whole series. I just hope that him admitting that it’s his leg that made him not easy to get along with, doesn’t change his character. One of the reasons why I like House so much is because of his attitude and the way he carries himself. It’s nice to see a sensitive side of him from time to time(like last night) but I prefer him when he’s "grumpy"

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Well, I know some people are pissed that he's getting 'sensitive', however, it wasn't his grumpiness that made him a smartass. He is a smartass, but for awhile he was an asshole of a smart ass.

Now that I think of it too, I don't think he's ever admitted in the whole run of the show that it was his leg that was causing his demeanor. He always blamed it on other things.

I'm really interested to see where his character goes lol.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Do you think we'll see someone else join his staff since Thirteen is supposedly leaving?

I don't think he'll change when it comes to treating his patients, I just believe that he'll change the way he treats and talks to people. But like you said, it should be really interesting.

Also come on guys, Smel and I aren't the only one that watches this show. We need to get more discussion about this great episode.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I think it'd be pretty dumb to have 13 leave. She's a very interesting character. SHe's got huntingtons and she's dating foreman. And she's got sass.

I'd rather see Taub leave the show. He's flippin' boring. He gets the same back story every season 'Should i cheat, am I cheating, is this really cheating, hey wife, I'm a cheater'. and he's always playing 'this guy ain't actually sick, house you're wrong. This guy ain't sick. This guy ain't sick. THIS GUY AIN'T SICK'. There's just no depth to his character. We saw it all in the 4th season when he came in, and he's got nothing new to bring to the table.