TV House Season 7 Premiere: September 20, 2010

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The new season of House debuts tomorrow, I'm extremely excited. The season finale last season was brilliant and it ended with House and Cuddy kissing each other. I'm really looking forward to this new season.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Everyone knows the next season will still carry on with the tension between House and Cuddy. I would be shocked if they ever got together. I am also super excited for the new season, nevertheless. No single tv series character cheers me up as much as the miserable Dr. House.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I can't wait to see where they go with the House and Cuddy storyline. I'm not sure we get it as early as you do there, but i'm still looking forward to it.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well the new episode airs tonight, hopefully we will get some great discussion going about the season this year. That means you Smel, Pretz, Cons and everyone else that watches it.

I'll try my best to create a new thread for every time a new episode comes on.

I saw the preview of the premiere last night and it looks really good. I'm extremely excited for this watching this.
------
Overall, it was a decent show. Not lots of action in the hospital like I was hoping for, but it's understandable since they needed to keep the House/Cuddy relationship story going after the end of last season.

Seems like Thirteen is gone, which is a shame because she's always been a favorite character of mine. She might be back at some point, but till then she'll be missed. I wonder if they'll replace her, my first gut reaction is no.

They showed some highlights of upcoming episodes this season during the credits, and it seems like there's going to be some great storylines this year. I'm looking forward to next week episode.

Last edited:

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Aw dang. I didn't know that House was starting today. PretzelCorps didn't text me soon enough. I'll have to try to find it to download later. I'm very curius to see how thigns went between those two.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
mmkay, so I downloaded it today and watched it. I liked it. They covered a lot of stuff from previous seasons that have come up between them. I really enjoyed that side story of the team solving the lack of neurosurgeon problem. I guess the writers had to throw that in there to explain how cuddy could take a day off. This episode didn't seem as housey and previous seasons etc, but premieres rarely are as housey. I roared with laughter at the little scene with Wilson coming in the window. It struck me as both funny and a bit heart warming that his friend cares so much. I also like that House is back in his old place. I really liked that apartment.