• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

House Rules

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
What's the worst, funniest, or dumbest rules you've had when you lived at home, or right now?

I don't really have rules by my family, but I figure it would be intresting to see what other people have to deal with.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
I always had to be in the house by 9 oclock every night when I was living at home.

Other than that I dont think there were many "stupid" rules in my family

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
We don't really have rules in my household.

But everytime my baby brother's sleeping we have to keep the noise down a little. And I have to be home by 4.30 sharp or I don't get any allowance at all. *sigh*

PaulZ108

Registered Member
The two biggest things annoying me right now are that I have to go to church every single Sunday or my dad tries to take things I paid for away and threatens to kick me out of the house and he won't let me drive ANYWHERE because he won't trust me driving until I can drive perfectly, but he never gets me a chance to prove it because every time I get near a stop sign he says "THERE'S A STOP SIGN THERE" before I get a chance to stop, even though I had seen it before, and then tells me that I didn't see it.

Teorropy

I reached a certain age and all the rules just faded out, I do remember that I use to have to be in the house by 10:00, which isn't really that bad.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Oh I have to go to church every sunday as well,but it's not too bad for me. And I can't miss choir practice on saturdays.

Teorropy

Yeah, for as long as I can remember, I have always been in a choir singing. It makes me feel better.