• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV House of Cards

Konshentz

Konshentz

House of Cards - Trailer

Not only is this one of the best Netflix Originals, it's also one of the best shows on TV right now. Kevin Spacey is incredible in this, but then again, that's not all that surprising. He tends to give a 110% in just about every role he does.

I binge-watched the first half of season one, got caught up in a few other shows and then finally finished it a few months later. I loved it... and that's coming from someone that absolutely hates anything political. Spacey, Wright, Mara and a bunch of other great actors helped me overlook that though.

Season two dropped on Valentine's Day.

Have you seen any of this? Are you completely caught up?

What do you think?

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I watched the first 5 or 6 episodes of it when it first went up on Netflix. I'm not sure what exactly happened after that, but I kinda stopped watching. It wasn't even about losing interest either, I just kinda stopped and never picked up again. I probably should since I love both Kevin Spacey and Kate Mara.

Misha Mayhem

Registered Member
I still have no idea what the hell this show is, but it was brought to my attention that my city keeps being brought up on it, so it piques my curiosity. LOL.

Misha Mayhem

Registered Member
Konshentz said:
The simplest way I can describe it... a political themed revenge drama.
OK, this is now relevant to my interests! Still curious as to why they allegedly keep mentioning Lynchburg... LOL.

Dedman

Registered Member
My network subscription shows this show weekly so I get to follow it like a regular TV show.
Kevin Spacey and Robin Wright are pure gold here. This show keeps you on edge all the time.

Season 2 has started now and it is off to a shocking start. Not gonna ruin it but I was wondering if anyone saw the first episode of the second season and was blown away by it...