TV House M.D. *Some Episode Spoilers*

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Merc, Mar 5, 2006.

1. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I realized that I have a House avatar and there isn't even a House thread!

House M.D. was described as "CSI meats ER" and it's a fair assessment. Gregory House is an unorthadox doctor who leads a team of younger doctors who take on cases that haven't been solved. Basically, when the other guys have no idea what's wrong with a patient, they send them to House.

It's a great show and it really brings on impressive drama. Hugh Laurie (Gregory House) does an amazing job as the cynical, cold-hearted, yet hysterical doctor and I didn't even know he was British until someone else told me. He does a good American Accent.

http://tv.yahoo.com/tvpdb?d=tvi&cf=0&id=1808573114
    Yahoo! Series Info - House ^^

House fans unite!

2. Masakado

Masakado Guest

Re: House M.D.

I love this show... but once it stopped playing for a bit, I never saw it again lol. I think all the cases are so awesome, and House is one cool jerk, but I like him.

3. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

I watch it some not very often though. My dad loves the show he watches it every week. He really gets a kick out of House.

4. Re: House M.D.

House should be a national hero. Sure, he's a mouthy, bungholish, misanthropic jerk, but he's a BRILLIANT, LIFESAVING, mouthy, bungholish, misanthropic jerk.

Plus the drama isn't quite as character-centric like on certain other shows *coughERcough*. It's about the main plot of the episode, and the rest is just gravy.

I saw him on Letterman recently. He sounds very British, but he does a great American accent, which is pretty hard for a Brit to pull off. The only thing he can't say very well is "New York".

5. KillaKidd

KillaKidd Guest

I Got The First Season On DVD And I Didnt Move For 8 Hours

I LOVE THIS SHOW

Its my favorite on T.V

6. JaceNoodles

JaceNoodles Guest

deffinately one of the best shows on tv to date.
    If you haven't already picked it up, I recommend it.

7. Merc

Alright, I can't let this thread die, House is just too damn awesome. C'mon! Show your love for House!

8. Blur

Blur iPimp

yea dude its my fav show on tv right now, and for the past 3 months or so.

9. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

It's a decent show. There are a few people on my floor that watch it religiously, but I don't like it that much.

If it's on and I don't feel like doing work/moving, I'll watch it gladly.

10. Merc

House is just a great character because he comes off so simple. You think he's nothing but a grumpy asshole of a doctor who's high on himself. While that's true, he's also got a lot of issues that the show's creators are slowly developing.