TV House Discussion: September 27, 2010

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Tonight's episode should have more action the the Season Premiere, House will be back where he belongs and that's the Hospital. I can't wait to watch it tonight.

Use this thread to discuss the episode itself.

2. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

Yah, I downloaded the first episode. and then watched this one. I must say, the writers did an excellent job making up for the first episode. The second episode makes the first episode look a bit better though. It sort of helps show where they were going with the first episode.

I think it's going to be pretty exciting watching the cuddy/house relationship unfold if it keeps going the way it's going now. as they explore the dynamics of them finally being a couple, house finally being happy. Whats up with 13 being gone? dang eh.

The way things are going though, I won't be surprised if this is the last season of House. I pretty much hope it is, so that they can go out on a good note.

3. Babe_Ruth

What a great episode, very emotional. I know there's a few parents around these forums, just imagine if you had to make that decision. I'm not a parent myself(as you know), but I can't even imagine being in that situation, and you have so little time to make a decision.

I was kind of angry that House always agreed with Cuddy at the beginning of the episode, it's just not like him to do so. I was happy though when they had that huge fight at the end though, that's more like them.

13 will probably be back sometime, but who knows when.

4. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

Yah lol, at first I was like, uh oh! she broke House! But I guess they need to explore the boundaries and how to make things work. I found it funny that at the end of it, they couldn't find a supervisor for House haha!

5. Babe_Ruth

When she said she couldn't find a supervisor for House, I thought of three possibilities:

-She was going to quit
    -She was going to fire House(I know, very unlikely)
    -She was going to suspend him

None the less, I'm just very happy they snapped at each other.