TV House Discussion: May 3, 2010

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, May 3, 2010.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to watch the last few shows due to having to many sports events to watch. But tonight should be different.

I saw the preview last night and it seems like it's going to be a very odd show, but entertaining as well. Definitely looking forward to watch this new episode.

2. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

Well get back in there Babe, so I can talk with you... I may be out on the wrestling section, but I will definitely be in on the House discussion!

3. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

Yah, ill be watching this tonight. I remember seeing the preview, but I forget what it was about haha. Should prove to be interesting.

Also br, you haven't missed much, I think there was only one or two new episodes since you last posted a thread about it. (One of these times ill beat you to it hehe). I'll check the website tonight to see exactly how many lol.

Babe_Ruth likes this.
  4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Good episode, very emotional at the end when his girlfriend decided to leave him, also when House said that he didn't wanted to be more then just friends with Cuddy.

I know it's only a television show, but I really wonder if that guy was really a homosexual and was just afraid to admit to himself.

Thoughts on tonights episode?

5. Smelnick

It's interesting how the guy got sick because he tried to force himself not to be gay. Definitely brought an interesting story to the show. Not too sure what's going on with House right now. I'm a bit behind on the series. Oh well, once the series is over, and it comes out on DVD, I'll be sure to download and watch the whole thing straight through and then I'll know what's going on.

6. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

We're only 4 episodes behind here now. I though it was more. I guess I should really stop reading these types of threads before I watch the episode. Hopefully I forget by the time it airs here.

7. idisrsly

I was afraid of this. Last night was S6E13 here. Are you guys on Season 7 already? Dammit. I will have to wait for it to finish there and get the whole season like Smel to catch up...

Looks like I am sitting this one out after all!!

8. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

What? Season 7? Are you smoking crack woman? It's still Season 6 there...at least, i'm pretty sure of that because it's Season 6 here and we're on E16? of that season and only 4 behind Canada. I'm confusing myself now. What?

Anyway, House is on tonight! Yay.

9. Smelnick

Yah, season 6 here CG, you can't be that much further behind than Impact. If you go to the Fox webpage, you can find synopsis's for the episodes you have missed, so you can catch up with the story.

FOX Broadcasting Company: House

Edit: lol, reading some of the comments on the recaps is funny. '
    oh gee, you guy suck, you should have used some of my script ideas!!!!' lmao.

Last edited: May 4, 2010
  10. idisrsly

Yeah. We're in the same season. That is good news. Why did I think diffirently? Weird.

I do know a guy that knows a guy in Nigeria that knows a guy in Chile who is a distant relative to someone at FOX, who always gets me the seasons very legally in advance to what we get them in SA. I will start the chain of calls and try and catch up by next week! ;)