TV House Discussion: March 8th, 2010

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Currently watching the new episode of House and it's been fairly entertaining so far.

One thing I've noticed and disappointed is that a lot of the new House shows is that there's not enough drama and a bit more comedy. I don't mind the comedy aspect but I wish there was a bit of drama.

Sorry for the small rant, now lets discuss about today's episode.

Likes and dislikes?

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I'm loving the way this season has been accentuating a lot more of the relationship between House and Wilson. I'd always wished they'd explored it on a different level, and that's what their doing in this episode for sure.

I really hate that Cameron isn't there anymore. But I guess there were a bit too many strong will female characters going on and Jennifer Morrison has other show offers.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Overall decent show, I knew that the girl from the 70's show was going to survive, especially after Wilson came in the office at the end of the show. Once again this show didn't have enough drama for me.

But I do enjoy the relationship between Wilson and House, Wilson deep down is just trying to figure House and the way he thinks, he's just trying to answer unanswered questions. Just my two cents.

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
Yeah, lately House has been more of a real off-kilter buddy show... And I've been kinda liking it, to be honest! Everyone is just sort of cruising and more or less content with where things are at; I'm thinking the season end is going to end with something big. Right now we seem to be in the "comfortable valley" of the story arch --> This says to me that this season end (and probably most of season 7) is going to be something pretty intense; we're just gearing up for it right now.