TV House Discussion: March 15, 2010

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
No spoilers as of yet, but they'll probably have a few after the episode is aired tonight.

I saw the preview for tonight's episode and I'm extremely excited to watch it, from the looks of it there seems to be a lot of action in this episode and will leave you on the edge of your seat. I really hope that is the case and they just didn't show the best parts in the preview.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I know eh! They show a line that makes you think one thing will happen and then some surprise happens haha! I'm looking foreward to tonights episode!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Probably one of the best episodes I've seen in quite some time. It wasn't predictable which I liked a lot. I'm sure not many people were able to guess that the father of the boyfriend was the one who gave that disease to that young girl.

I liked how the episode was a little dark as well, meaning when the younger version of the girl came in the room and was threathning her and such.

Very please with the episode from last night.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
The effects people for House are really really good. I've always been impressed with what they can do. Just little things here and there to keep the show interesting is awesome.\

I wasn't too surprised when it was the boyfriends father, I didn't see it coming, but I'm not surprised, a lot of times it's something like that in this show lol. SOMEONE WAS LYING. The basic premise for most of the first 2 seasons.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I was a little disturbed by it thats for sure. That's just creeeeeeepyyyyyyyyy.

I found the whole Wilson buying furniture thing pretty interesting as a side story. And then House gets an organ. Pretty sweet.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was pretty confused with the Wilson side story, what was the whole point of House making him buy is own furniture? Was it because he has a hard time making decisions?

I agree Smel it was a bit creepy, it was funny when House was asking the father all those questions and such.