• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hours In The Day

Dabs

Registered Member
Do you think 24 hours is enough to make a "day"??
Or would you rather have more hours or less hours...in a day?

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
It depends on the activities. For some it is, for some it's not.
In my current situation I have plenty of time to do plenty of things.
There have been days when I felt it wasn't enough.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I wish that there was more hours in the day. I have been very busy lately and it seems like I barely get the minimum work done. I get off very late at night and usually fall asleep around 5 am and sleep through the day, so I wish that we had 32 hour days.

Dekzper

Registered Member
At home at school at doctor or grounded, no way! :-o Then 24 hours is way toooooo long! But camping or swimming or surfing or climbing or all the other stuff that really rocks, I want 100 hours a day for those 4 sure! :D
But mostly I think time is just way toooooooooooo slow so mostly I just wish there were only a few hours a day, well, most of the time.

dDave

V.I.P.
I was just thinking about this earlier today (weird) but I got to wondering what I would do if a day was actually 25 hours long. I think that 25 hour days would be nice.

You do have to remember that if you have longer days then you won't live for as many days (cause time might seem to pass slower but it definitely wouldn't)

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I was just thinking about this earlier today (weird) but I got to wondering what I would do if a day was actually 25 hours long. I think that 25 hour days would be nice.

You do have to remember that if you have longer days then you won't live for as many days (cause time might seem to pass slower but it definitely wouldn't)
:lol: I don't know if I should neg or pos you...I pos you because that is the truth. We would be a few years younger when we die because of these longer days.

Bliss

Sally Twit
An extra couple of hours wouldn't hurt. So long as I didn't have to work during them.

konboye

Registered Member
More hours for sleeping, or longer nights. These days I get only about 4 hours of sleep, on the nights I can go for 5 hours, its a blessing.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
For me personally, no, 24 hrs is pretty ideal. In general though I can understand the benefits of it being extended. Even just for an extra hours sleep, since a lot of people really don't get enough.

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Argh no don't give me MORE time to fill up with pointless activities/work!!