• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hottest Female

G

Goku(AKIRA)

At any point in the Dragon Ball history (This means all of the series DB, DBZ, DBGT) who to you was the hottest female of all?

I'd have to go with that chick that Krillin was with for like two episodes and then she left him and came back...i think her name was either Marron or Marrol which is weird considering how close or excactly the same name as his and 18's daughter. Also it was funny how she looked alot like Bulma.

Blur

iPimp
Yea that was prolly the best lookin girl in the whole anime.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yea her name was Maroon and the name sounds familiar cause Android 18 and Krillin named their daughter after her.  But I agree she's the hottest female in the series.  Even though i don't look for that.

V

videl_da_bomb

No her name was Maron and I think I'm gonna plead the 5th on this topic! :)

Vegito728

Registered Member
Ya I would say Maron or Videl. When you think about not much good looking girls in the show lol.

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
Maron or Bulma in my opinion are the two hotest girls

M

Masakado

That one chick that goes nuts when she sneezes lol. That's it her name was Launch!... I think.

Two babes in one, alright. :D

merob

Boom!
they all look like they have the same face to me.
I thought chi-chi was cool.

B

briscogdp

how can you say any of them are hot? they are NOT REAL... dang you all watch too much of it to start thinking they are hot... but besides that i think DB,DBZ,DBGT was awesome