• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hottest Disney Channel chick

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
I know what some people are going to say... "Vega, you're a 23 year old. What you looking at younger chicks for?" Screw it. Young is young. Age is just a number, and when you get in your late 20's early 30's, it doesn't matter. So I'm going for it. BOOYAH!!! :-o

So who's your vote for hottest Disney Channel chick from the following list?

Christy Carlson Romano
(Even Stevens)

Alyson Michalka
(Phil of the Future)

Brenda Song
(The Suite Life with Zach and Cody)

Tia and Tamara Mowry
(Sister, Sister)

Anneliese Van Der Pol
(That's So Raven)

Ashley Tisdale
(The Suite Life with Zach and Cody)

Hillary Duff
(Lizzie McGuire)

... crap, I know there's several more I could come up with to fill the last 3 poll spots, but I can't think of any right now, so I'll have to leave it at only these 7 options. Damn. Oh well, it's tough choosing as it is IMO. Good enough.

Wrecked

Registered Member
00vega said:
I know what some people are going to say... "Vega, you're a 23 year old. What you looking at younger chicks for?"
nope, i was going to say, "what the eff are you watching the disney channel for?"

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
Sometimes there's nothing better on TV :-/ .

Plus, some of the shows are creative and fun to watch. The only ones from that list that actually interest me substantially are (in order from most to least) Even Stevens, Raven, Phil, The Suite Life. I'm not really a big fan of any of them, just can watch them if there's nothing else on... like no Becker, no Monk, no Walker, no Nash Bridges... etc.

yooperchick

Registered Member
I have to disagree with you Vega...my opinion is that age does matter when one party is in their teens.

When I was 18 I dated a 25 year old and it was not smart. I know some people may have had good experiences with age differences but it's my two cents on the subject.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
Well, if you look at the post, I said that it doesn't matter when it's in late 20's early 30's. I said nothing about teens.

And actually, when I was searching for the photos, I found out that a good number of those girls are actually newly 18 if they weren't already. Surprising.