Movies Hot Tub Time Machine

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Konshentz, Mar 28, 2010.

1. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Hot Tub Time Machine

YouTube - Hot Tub Time Machine - Restricted Trailer

I'm sure everyone has seen the trailer on TV. Will you be rushing out to see it? If you've seen it, what did you think about it?

I personally can't wait to see this. The trailer made me laugh, I enjoy all of the actors that are in it. I think this could be the funniest movie since The Hangover.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2010

2. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

It looks like a great movie, but their are also some doubts inherent in it. And comparing it to the Hangover doesn't do it for me, I thought the HAngover sucked. I'll be comparing it to Step Brothers......

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Well it's supposedly this year Hangover, I'll go see it at some point. As you already know I'm a major 80's fan and this movie seems pretty funny so I can't wait to watch it.

4. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm going to see The Hot Tub machine this tuesday with my girlfriend. I'm really looking forward to it because I heard it's a hilarious movie and like BR said I'm a fan of the 80's. I'll definitely make sure to give some thoughts the next day and let everyone know how it was.

5. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

Wait, this is an actual film?

Wow, when I saw it mentioned somewhere, I thought they were taking the piss. Okay, colour me intrigued.

6. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

First trailer I saw for this, I didn't think I would want to see it at all. Now, I'm not so sure. It doesn't look really bad, but I'm afraid of all the cliches they will use in the film.

7. Babe_Ruth

Saw this movie tonight and I thought it was hilarious, definitely worth watching especially if your a fan of the 80's. It's a close tie between with The Hangover in my opinion, it's that funny. I was crying laughing at times that's how funny it was.

Go see it now!!!!!!!

8. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Wow, that makes me want to see it even more. I know how funny you thought The Hangover was and to say it's that close is definitely a compliment to Hot Tub Time Machine.

9. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

Oh couldn't agree more with Babe Ruth on this one. I heard great things about the flick when it came out but my expectations were still pretty low for the movie...well it definitely didn't disappoint. The movie was full of laughs and I highly suggest it to everyone.

10. Babe_Ruth

Dude if you like comedies then this is the movie to see. I laughed so hard on so many different scenes, the cast is just awesome and have great chemistry. I think The Hangover is funnier because I can relate to it more but it's very close.

I might go see it again in the theaters, that's how funny I thought it was.