Hot sauce

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pro2A, Dec 12, 2007.

1. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I love most types of hot sauce. I put it on as many types of food as I can and as often and as much as possible without ruining the food.

Chips and salsa are good but I like adding hot seasoning and sauce to much more than just Superbowl foods. ;)

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm not much of a fan, which is funny seeing as it should come with me being Italian.

I didn't know so much was involved though in measuring hotness, it's quite a fun read.

4. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Is that totally necessary? Wouldn't you just be trying to keep from sawing your tongue off rather than enjoying the food with that thing? :-o

Some guy was talking about how he had his dad buy a bottle of hot sauce because there was an age requirement of 18 years for purchase. He said it was caustic O_O

5. Fantasy

Fantasy The White Wolf

Yeeuck! I hate hot sauce, or anything else spicy for that matter, I just can't take it. T_T
    Which is a shame, considering the first time I saw wasabi I didn't know what it was...

6. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

I don't use hot sauce. I don't even like spicy food. I mean the actual flavor is good, but it's the hurting while eating that gets to me.

7. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I like it on Mexican food, or rice. I love putting hot sauce in rice.

8. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Me too, except I like wasabi in certain foods. It's the actual pepper spices that I don't like.

9. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

I love hot sauce. I'll try any kind. Habaneros are the best. I'll eat it on almost anything. I have it on my eggs every day.

10. JjCrazyboy

JjCrazyboy Registered Member

I like some hotsauce but I like it pretty mild... I am a wuss I know.