Hot sauce

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I love most types of hot sauce. I put it on as many types of food as I can and as often and as much as possible without ruining the food.

Chips and salsa are good but I like adding hot seasoning and sauce to much more than just Superbowl foods. ;)

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I'm not much of a fan, which is funny seeing as it should come with me being Italian.

I didn't know so much was involved though in measuring hotness, it's quite a fun read.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Is that totally necessary? Wouldn't you just be trying to keep from sawing your tongue off rather than enjoying the food with that thing? :-o

Some guy was talking about how he had his dad buy a bottle of hot sauce because there was an age requirement of 18 years for purchase. He said it was caustic O_O

Fantasy

The White Wolf
Yeeuck! I hate hot sauce, or anything else spicy for that matter, I just can't take it. T_T
Which is a shame, considering the first time I saw wasabi I didn't know what it was...

Sephy

Forum Drifter
I don't use hot sauce. I don't even like spicy food. I mean the actual flavor is good, but it's the hurting while eating that gets to me.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Yeeuck! I hate hot sauce, or anything else spicy for that matter, I just can't take it. T_T
Which is a shame, considering the first time I saw wasabi I didn't know what it was...

Me too, except I like wasabi in certain foods. It's the actual pepper spices that I don't like.