• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hot or Cold treats

Iris

rainbow 11!
Now, I'm talking about hot chocolate, other hot and sweet drinks, ice cream, frozen yogurt, milk shakes and when you like to have them.

I only really drink hot chocolate during the summer and during the winter I love to indulge in milkshakes, frozen yogurt, and ice cream. It's in the low 40s and I just finished a small bowl of frozen yogurt. :lol:

Bliss

Sally Twit
I love Starbucks for the gingerbread latte in the Winter months and their frozen blended drinks in the Summer months. Overall I'd say the Frappuccino wins because they do amazing flavours. With the hot treats I always go for gingerbread but with the cold treats I would have strawberries and cream or peppermint mocha. Mmmm.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
The only hot beverages I really like are coffee and the occassional hot chocolate. Otherwise, I don't prefer them because they're hot and I can't just gulp them down. I love a good milkshake. I rarely have them because I'm rarely where I can get them, but when I do have a milkshake, I adore it. I used to get them at a&w all the time, but they stopped making them, the buggers. NOthing better than a rootbeer milkshake woot!

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I'm not a fan of hot drinks. I run at a pretty hot temperature all the time, so I like a nice cool drink, in Summer or Winter it doesn't matter, I love a nice icy cold drink. I don't drink tea or coffee, and I only very rarely have hot chocolate. I drink hot chocolate with soy milk, which is how I like it. But I don't like soy milk in ice-chocolates or other cold milky drinks, so I usually avoid that because I don't like real milk either. But as for a bit of it in a hot chocolate then that's fine.

Iris

rainbow 11!
This is slightly unrelated, but I remember once in Scotland, I was like 13, I wanted ice in my drink. But since they didn't have a ice machine, my cousin told me to put it outside and that would make it cold. So my dumbass pours myself a cup of irn bru and sticks it out the back door. lol

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I like both hot and cold things, and it's very sporadic. I haven't had hot chocolate in ages, but that's just because I don't have a microwave at the moment, and I find it easier to fix that way. I like my hot chocolate with milk instead of water.

It was cold here yesterday, and one of my coworkers brought me one of those sonic oreo blast things, so I ate it and enjoyed every bit of it. lol

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Im more of a cold treat person. Unless it involved coffee then I prefer it to be Hot.

I've got a huge soft spot for ice Cream. If we have ice cream in the house I tend to decimate it. Hot drinks like Hot Cocoa are ok and I will have the occasional cup, but I still much prefer the Cold Stuff first.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Hot treats for me include chai tea and hot chocolate. Cold treats for me hinge on milkshakes of any flavor as well as Frosties from Wendy's. Those things are always so good, no matter what the time of year.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I definitely prefer cold treats... I love milkshakes. My favorite kind is Maple (only with REAL maple syrup). I don't really like any hot drinks, maybe a hot chocolate every few months, but that's it.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I prefer cold drinks like soda, water, milk, and lemonade.

The only hot drink I like is coffee. Hot food and drink in general makes my stomach feel weird so I'd definitely say cold >>> hot.