• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hot food served cold

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I hate it when I eat out and the food I get is cold when it should be hot or room temp when it should be cold. I have had this happen lately and I'm not going back. I started to complain but my son talked me out of it because someone might spit in our food.

How about you?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
If this happens at a restaurant...I do nothing. I don't wanna chance spit or semen in my meal haha

Some people are the opposite and I just can't do it.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have done it a few times, but most of the time I will let it go because I do not want to be a bother.

I have no fear of anyone putting anything in my food if I ask for it to get re-heated.

Impaired

Registered Member
If you are not an a-hole when you complain - are polite to the servers - you should get the meal the way you asked for it.

Things like temp, you shouldn't have to ask for. Salad should be cool/cold - hot things should be hot.

You are paying for a service. If it is not good, letting them know is how it can get better.

Might somebody spit in your food? They may have the first time. Anybody who would do that probably doesn't need a reason.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I use to work in a restaurant a long time ago and I never even thought about spitting in someones food even if they complained and was nasty about it. Didn't even know anyone that would have done that. It would have pissed me off if they had.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
You have to be a pretty big lowlife to do something like that.

Impaired

Registered Member
My guess is the sort of person who does it, does it even when they are not mad at somebody.