• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hot Dogs

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I love a good steam hot dog. If you are ever in Montreal, go to Lafleur's. Best hot dogs i've ever had in my life.

So, if you like hot dogs, what do you put in yours?

For me, it's pretty simple:

Ketchup
Raw onions - but I don't mind grilled either
Orange cheddar cheese, which I melt.

That to me is the perfect hot dog.

Sabby

When I was in Costa rica, there was this hot dog place and oh man the ultimate dog.

Foot long with, onions, shredded pickl;es, cheese, ketchup, bacon crumble and crushed up chips. It was amazing

TORHABSFAN

I preffer my Hot Dogs grilled. good old fashion Toronto Street meat with ketchup, Mustard, onions, pickels and bacon.

although the poutine dog at what was burkies dog house in the acc is pretty awesome too.

Shit did I just give MLSE credit for soemthing? damn

Sabby

well thanks to Bizzy, looks like this wekend consists of fast food, hotdogs, pizza and booze...maybe a trip to Lonestar too :p

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Hot Dog as to be made on the BBQ
Beef hot dog
Plain old Hot Dog bun
Loaded with Ketchup and Relish

I'm a simple man, and I stick to what I usually like.

TORHABSFAN

12 going out of buisness left right and centre. they can't pay rent. very poorly run buisness. they care more about singing songs then actual dollars and cents.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sunrise Food & Beverage 15
Wade8813 Offbeat News 7
Dabs Food & Beverage 15
ysabel Food & Beverage 17
Dragon Food & Beverage 20