• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hot coffee vs Cold coffee

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I added a poll to this thread and can't remember a discussion on it in the past.

Anyway, which do you prefer? Hot coffee or cold/iced coffee?

And give reasons why.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Hot. I'm not a coffee drinker, I have it maybe 5 times a year, but always hot.

I've had iced coffee once and it tasted gross. Actually it was at the Hilton starbucks whilst I was waiting for you at Busch stadium :shocked: I didn't expect to like it but I wanted to try it anyways and I had to chuck it in the bin it was that terrible. Unless my mind has dramatized it between then and now, of course.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I like the Mocha Frappucino you get at Starbucks, but I'd never try a simple iced coffee. It sounds gross to me.
I do enjoy a nice cup of coffee every now and again, but it's not something I drink often. Mocha's are gooood, though.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I can do cold coffee, but I'm not a huge fan. When it comes to coffee I'll always choose hot unless trying something new that's iced. I can do iced lattes for tea and love them, but not the same with coffee.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've had iced coffee once and it tasted gross. Actually it was at the Hilton starbucks whilst I was waiting for you at Busch stadium :shocked: I didn't expect to like it but I wanted to try it anyways and I had to chuck it in the bin it was that terrible. Unless my mind has dramatized it between then and now, of course.
I seem to remember you mentioning that haha

I am exactly the same though. Coffee is not supposed to be cold; it has to be hot. For myself personally I cannot even stomach iced coffee, its absolutely disgusting.

Sure I've only tried it once but that was enough for me to know I hated it haha

Impact

V.I.P.
If i'm going to a coffee shop, then cold coffee. I love the stuff. Specifically iced vanilla lattes. If i'm going with home coffee I prefer hot.

m1ssro

Registered Member
Oh goodness, I love coffee with a passion and it is true bliss both hot and cold. I have definite moods where either hot or cold sounds better, but I can't say I prefer one over the other on a general basis...mostly depends on how hot/cold it is outside!

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I like hot coffee year round. I won't drink iced coffee, it sounds kind of gross to me. I can't stand it even if it cools off too much. I pour it out and get a fresh cup.

Denise

Registered Member
I like coffee both hot and cold ! But I always drink coffee with milk because without it the coffee would be really bitter and I should add too much sugar !

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hilander Food & Beverage 0
Babe_Ruth Breaking News 100
Bubbles Food & Beverage 10
Nightsurfer Food & Beverage 8
LaRazaUnida Video Games 4