• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

hosting companies

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
What is the most reliable companies you have found for hosting websites? Currently i am using doteasy, and I constantly have trouble accessing my websites. Every few days I will go to a site and the browser will just hang there for a minute and blank out. I need a good price, but reliability is the key factor.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
my sites are very small and receive less than 100 visitors daily. So, I don't need a lot of storage or bandwidth. I like host that plug in scripts for you easily. cpanels are nice also. All this being said, my #1 thing is the sites must be up 100% of the time and must connect at a decent speed. I thought every host would offer that, but to my surprise that is not a given. Right now, I pay around $10, but would bump up to $15 for the best company that could do this.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Have you checked out GoDaddy.com hosting plans? They have an overall good reputation among the web hosting community for having good service and uptime. They are also quickly becoming the Wal*Mart of hosting companies with their cheap prices on their lower end plans. :)

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Really? I'm surprised godaddy has a good rep. I actually have a few domains listed with godaddy but have always assumed their hosting was sub-par. I probably picked up a comment from a forum somewhere. I'm going to do some research on godaddy and see.