• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Horses Saving Human Lives?! Horse Heros.

ReasontoBelieve

Registered Member
A horse as a flight animal. Danger = Ruuuunnn!!!
If humans were an animal of prey, we would rather run than discuss the matter as well… However, there have been some Horse Heroes recorded lately…
Here are a few stories.
COW MANIA
I read about a lady from England who went out to see what was bothering a wailing calf.I just thought it would be something rare to see horses saving humans.
I thought it would be something different to see horses saving humans.

Last edited:

Laine

Registered Member
I love "feel good" stories, and those were great, thank you for sharing them. I have not been to near horses much in my life, but I lived and worked at sheep farm in Estonia and I have seen sheep do some pretty amazing things also. I have seen a sheep with it's foot stuck in a wire fence and 2 sheep were pushing on him to try and free him, it was so sweet to see lol.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Horses are amazing animals and are smarter than some people realize.

I could never keep my horses in with the cows because they never liked cows. They would kick them, run them over and just like to be mean to them, also didn't like me being friendly to them, jealousy. So it doesn't surprise me a horse would take any opportunity to kick a cow.

My horses have been known to gang up on a dog too especially if it didn't shut up. Anytime a dog would start barking at my horses they were in danger of being run over and kicked. I can see them doing the same to a coyote yapping or not.

Yes a horse bit can hurt very much, they can take a plug out of you if they want.

ReasontoBelieve

Registered Member
Horses are amazing animals and are smarter than some people realize.

I could never keep my horses in with the cows because they never liked cows. They would kick them, run them over and just like to be mean to them, also didn't like me being friendly to them, jealousy. So it doesn't surprise me a horse would take any opportunity to kick a cow.

My horses have been known to gang up on a dog too especially if it didn't shut up. Anytime a dog would start barking at my horses they were in danger of being run over and kicked. I can see them doing the same to a coyote yapping or not.

Yes a horse bit can hurt very much, they can take a plug out of you if they want.
Can someone tell me how to use quotes?

When I was growing up we used to have lots of dogs and cats. Currently we have no pets.
So I wanted to think about animals in general which we have 1 friend that loves horses.
While it may not be common today for most of us to have a horse as a pet in Colorado that may be a different story for some.

I think that horses may be smarter then a dog. The horse can be known to be a trusting friend.
So here are a few horses that helped others lives.