Horseradish

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by Konshentz, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Who here likes this stuff? Who here hates it? Have you ever heard of it? What do you use it in/on? Favorite brands?

2. storm_ina_C_cup

storm_ina_C_cup Registered Member

3. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I like it in cocktail sauce, otherwise I don't eat much of it. Not because I don't like it, just because I don't know what else to do with it

4. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I love it on a roast beef sandwich or with almost any type of beef. I don't have a favorite brand, just usually buy what's on sale.
    I've always been curious how the red horseradish tastes but have yet to try it.

5. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I've never seen that in stores around here. I'd like to get some of that. Haha.

6. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

I think I've had it once, but I'm pretty sure that I didn't like the taste of it.

Might give it another go just to be sure lol

7. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I remember as a kid my brother dared me to take a huge mouthful of the stuff, and it's put me off for life. I can't stand the stuff, even the smell makes me gag if it gets too close to me

8. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

I can't stand it. I have tried and tried to like it, but even on roastbeef it makes me gag. I'm a very plain eater... and the taste just does not agree with me AT ALL.

9. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I love it. It has a hell of a bite. I put it on sandwiches, in mashed potato, in my pasta, in my shepherd's pie. Not a whole lot of things I don't use it with/on.

10. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

I love it. It adds a nice bite to roast beef sandwiches and prime rib :) I'm talking about the real stuff... not that watered down mayonnaise shit the Arby's gives you.
    ------
    You sound just like my wife... she'll get a sub and get mayo, ham, lettuce and tomatoes...

I say "why bother, might as well eat some cardboard"

Last edited: Feb 18, 2010