Horseradish

Who here likes this stuff? Who here hates it? Have you ever heard of it? What do you use it in/on? Favorite brands?

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I like it in cocktail sauce, otherwise I don't eat much of it. Not because I don't like it, just because I don't know what else to do with it

I love it on a roast beef sandwich or with almost any type of beef. I don't have a favorite brand, just usually buy what's on sale.
I've always been curious how the red horseradish tastes but have yet to try it.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
I think I've had it once, but I'm pretty sure that I didn't like the taste of it.

Might give it another go just to be sure lol

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I remember as a kid my brother dared me to take a huge mouthful of the stuff, and it's put me off for life. I can't stand the stuff, even the smell makes me gag if it gets too close to me

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
I can't stand it. I have tried and tried to like it, but even on roastbeef it makes me gag. I'm a very plain eater... and the taste just does not agree with me AT ALL.

I love it. It has a hell of a bite. I put it on sandwiches, in mashed potato, in my pasta, in my shepherd's pie. Not a whole lot of things I don't use it with/on.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
I love it. It adds a nice bite to roast beef sandwiches and prime rib :) I'm talking about the real stuff... not that watered down mayonnaise shit the Arby's gives you.
------
I can't stand it. I have tried and tried to like it, but even on roastbeef it makes me gag. I'm a very plain eater... and the taste just does not agree with me AT ALL.
You sound just like my wife... she'll get a sub and get mayo, ham, lettuce and tomatoes...

I say "why bother, might as well eat some cardboard"

Last edited: