Movies Horror or Comedy?

Alyssa

Registered Member
If you HAD to pick either genre, and you were made to watch only that, which would you pick? And why?

It's a hard choice for me. I love comedy movies because I love to laugh. But I also really like the adrenaline I get from watching horror movies.
I think if I was to watch only comedy movies I may no longer find them funny, and that would be sad.
So I'm gunna say horror movies. I pretty much watch them all the time now anyways. So I think that would be alright.

What do you guys think?

Cait

Oh, poppycock.
This is hard. I love both. I find some things in horror movies funny because I can be sadistic, but I like a good laugh. I guess I would pick horror, but I enjoy gore more often than I enjoy humor.

They are two of my favourites.. don't make me chooose :shake:

But ok ummm... I'm gunna go with horror, because there aren't as many films that can make me laugh out loud. Although, my favourite film is a comedy. The classics are the best.
But I'll still go with horror because thats as close as I can get to feeling the adreneline of being scared out of my skin without experiencing it first-hand. Whereas there is pretty much comedy everywhere you look, if you see what I mean.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
I really do like to watch both.
I think I'm gonna have to go with horror because I love watching horror. I like how they can make you feel really scared and they can grip you right until the end. I do like to watch comedy but I feel that with some comedy films I can predict what is going to happen and that makes them boring for me, plus there isnt much comedys that can make me really really laugh.

Alyssa

Registered Member
They are two of my favourites.. don't make me chooose :shake:

But ok ummm... I'm gunna go with horror, because there aren't as many films that can make me laugh out loud. Although, my favourite film is a comedy. The classics are the best.
But I'll still go with horror because thats as close as I can get to feeling the adreneline of being scared out of my skin without experiencing it first-hand. Whereas there is pretty much comedy everywhere you look, if you see what I mean.
I agree. I love being scared. I'm pretty much an adrenaline whore. haha

Comedies without a doubt. Horror movies kinda bore me, especially after the initial viewing. A good comedy, on the other hand, never gets old on me. I've watched some of my favorite comedies probably around thirty or so times and I have yet to get tired of them.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Comedy for me, I can't stand horror movies these days, they are all almost the same anyway. I pick comedy, I'd rather be in a laughing mood than a depressed mood.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Comedies without a doubt. Horror movies kinda bore me, especially after the initial viewing. A good comedy, on the other hand, never gets old on me. I've watched some of my favorite comedies probably around thirty or so times and I have yet to get tired of them.

Easy choice for me. Comedies. For the same reason Vincent pointed out about comedies. Between worst horror (gore galore) and worst comedy (toilet humor), I think I can tolerate the latter more. :shifteyes:

I do prefer other genres though...