Horoscopes...

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
I was checking a few of my horoscopes today... first one I opened I didnt like so I shut it... here's the 2nd one I clicked :D

Virgo (August 22 - September 23)
You deal with diverse people and must deal with many points of view. It's important to be able to deal with inconsistency and uncertainty. People can switch positions at a moment's notice.

You don't believe those things do you??? It's kind of like a fortune cookie, fun but that's all.
I've always wondered about people who plan their day around their horoscope, although yours is kind of fitting, considering who you deal with everday here!! :D

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hey you never know. Can I get a reading? I’m a Leo (Big kitty) sometimes they can be a lot of fun, and even a broken watch is right twice a day..

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
Night - I have to say ... DANG.... and WHOA on yours

Leo (Jul 23 - Aug 21) - Your job requires extra attention and independence. Advice can be good, but suffer from ulterior motives. Examine your interests and expectations and ensure they get addressed.

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
Just for you Angel (and other Libras too of course LOL)

Libra (September 24 - October 23)
You're very intuitive today, so listen to your gut feelings. You're picking up on many unobvious cues now, such as tones of voice, mannerisms, body language. Trust impressions you can't justify immediately.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hey iggy thanks for the DH reading..You never know, this could be right..
But the only biz I'm doing in the next few days is surfing,surfing and more surfing. Thanks again for the info..
:D

trees

Registered Member
Go ahead sock it to me! I am a "Gemini" Tell me what mine say's please............I will be biting my nails waiting...........:)