Horoscopes?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mirage, Aug 23, 2007.

?

Do you follow your horoscopes?

1. Yes

11.1%
  2. No

88.9%
  1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Do you follow your horoscopes? I personally think they are a waste of time and are nothing more than a gimmick. Others swear by them though.

I know what "sign" I am, but that's about it.

What do you say?

2. Bunny_roses

Bunny_roses what? no pink?

I don't follow them either. Same as you, I know what sign I am and that is it. I know a couple of people that follow them though. They cannot get through the day if they don't read it. I think it's just silliness, but that's just me :)

3. Goren

Goren New Member

I follow them, but I don't believe any of it. It's pretty much just for fun.

4. Gwiz

Gwiz Registered Member

I've never believe them. i just dont believe how the alignment of the stars affect your behavior. I just dont understand it.

5. apple

apple Registered Member

I am not most sincere condolences certainly I do not make my list of stars and asteroids, or whatever

6. FourSuits

FourSuits True Blue Australian

sometimes i read my horoscopes, and come up surprisingly true.
    but i don't read them anyway... I Scorpio:D

7. April22nd

April22nd New Member

I dont follow my daily horoscope or what-not BUTTTT I dont believe mine and everyone elses star signs hold traits that determine certain parts their personality. So I can often tell who I am going to get on with or who Im not going to get on with based on their star sign.
    EG: Im a taurus :D.. and with that.. Im quite stubborn, which makes it quite hard to get on with other taureans as stubborn as myself.
    Even though we do get on great.. when it comes down to an argument or discussing our views on certain things.. it can get quite nasty! :)

8. maledoro

maledoro Strange Visitor

Not only would I not want to read that I'm going to have a bad day, I wouldn't want to read about the bad day other people who share my sign would have.

[​IMG]