hornets sign peja

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I personally think is a good move, he will help Chris Paul with some scoring, with this move I personally think that the Hornets will make the playoffs. I was wondering if you know what was the amount he signed for? and how long was the contract?

S

shawnesty23

5 years 64 mill. so about 13 mill. a year. way overpaid he is a decent one dimensonial player who has gotten worse. teams make these moves when they are desperate and there is a weak fa market

X

Xero.Shab

Great shooter. Thats about it, maybe a good rebounder, I dont know, but definately nothing that special.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah, but now he will be second go to guy behind Chris Paul, also Chris Paul loves to pass, so he'll see that Peja is wide open for the three, and he'll sink it. I think it's a great move, and he should be back to is old scoring days of 24ppg, I see him playing better then the last two seasons.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Maybe they just need another big name. and maybe attract more attention

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I dont know about another big name. They have two all stars in Peja and Chris they also have a great role players in Desmond Mason and P.J Brown who does everything right. I picture them squeaking in the playoffs next year

R

RajaB

shawnesty23 said:
5 years 64 mill. so about 13 mill. a year. way overpaid he is a decent one dimensonial player who has gotten worse. teams make these moves when they are desperate and there is a weak fa market
WOW....He got overpaid like CRAZY!!
hes not even that good now, id say 6 million a year would be enough

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Oh trust me he's still good, it's just that he's been playing with injuries, and when he was playing the Pacers he wasn't really given a chance to shine, trust me like I said on a earlier post he'll be back to where he was in is good days with the Kings.