Hoosier Daddy Under the Microscope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Time to put the old man under the microscope, just teasing my friend. If you want to know some good stuff about Hoosier it's time to ask him.

What do you think of Steve Bartman?

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
Time to put the old man under the microscope, just teasing my friend. If you want to know some good stuff about Hoosier it's time to ask him.

What do you think of Steve Bartman?
Great question, Vince. It pains me to admit that I really think he was doing what most any other fan would have done in the same situation. He got caught in a bad situation at an extremely innoportune time. It would have been great to make the series that season, but I'm not one to blame the Cubbies not making it on his action alone.

Hoosier.

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
What has been the most important lesson (to you) that you have learned in life, outside of school?
I've lost a brother to an addiction overdose, my mother was burned to death in a fire, and my father committed suicide in a very violent way. These losses have taught me to completely cherish the loved ones I still have in my life, each and every day. So, the lesson is to remind the people you love how you feel as often as you possibly can, and don't sweat the small shit. Tomorrow brings no guarantees.

Hoosier.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Your one of the few members I didn't recruit here. I was wondering what made you join and stick to these forums back in the day when we weren't that popular?

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
Your one of the few members I didn't recruit here. I was wondering what made you join and stick to these forums back in the day when we weren't that popular?
Vegito sent me a PM on another forum and asked me to take a look. I thought, what the Hell and decided to make a few posts in MD. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the discussions I was having with Merc, Kaz, and SenatorB. They started giving me a fresh perspective on certain popular views of their generation. That's what convinced me to stick around.

Hoosier.

Status
Not open for further replies.