• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hook 25th Anniversary Reunion

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I shared this on Facebook the other day - I too loved this movie as a kid, it was one of those that I'd watch on TV any time it came on. A friend of mine and I would watch it a ton on VHS as well, haha. It was so well done and Robin Williams was great. It's funny how little some of the Lost Boys' faces changed (if you take away a little facial hair that is).

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I loved how they even did the cake fight. It was a shame Robin Williams isn't around anymore to have been a part of this. Then again if he was, who knows if they would have invited him anyway. The company that did it has done other shoots like this before and it's usually just the kids from movies all grown up and not the adults.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm a big fan of this movie as well - seen it countless of times and it never gets tiring. So, I was very pleased when I saw these pictures published. And, I agree, Unity, they haven't changed much.

Lots of great characters in this movie, who is your favourite?