Honey, I'm Hooommmeee :)

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
Just wanted to drop a quick note to let everyone know that I am officially home and all outlaws and inlaws and parents and dialup are POOF BE GONE :D

I had a good time in Florida visiting my parents. Didn't make it any further down than Tallahassee though :(

A huge thanks to Tonyspoker for providing a summer snack surprise for my kdis :D ... we played phone tag for about two weeks and then I finally got to talk to her and of course the kids were drivin me nutso and it was bedtime for them...

I also had a HUGE surprise when I got home... All packages that I sent from my Florida auctions were returned to my Louisiana address... Apparently my father has shipping issues! I sent him to the post office ONE TIME to ship a few things for me... gave him specific instructions and he fudged it ... Fortunately I have some very understanding customers (thanks Nanner :) ) and I have reshipped all but one item to a guy in Florida... gotta wait for payday again to ship that one lol

Ok, so now I'm back and have been trying to catch up on AS... whew you guys~n~gals can post lol Trying to keep up with everyone on dialup was a pain so to be honest, I gave up while I was down in FL. Then of course, the night I came home.. I hopped on AS to try and get some reading done and everything was being updated HAHAHAHA MY LUCK!

Everyone fill me in on highlights :p

~Iggy

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
Hi and welcome home!!! : ) I am glad to see you again.

It sounds like you had a great time. you have actually missed alot LOL Have fun digging through all the posts :hah:

Here is what you missed in a nutshell " she said whoah! he said yikes!! and I just sat back and said WOW!! Everyone else just said HOLY COW! Jen's a Granny now HA!! and we all have an alter ego neamed Scuba Steve!!! hehehehe

TGirl

Registered Member
Bunny_roses said:
Here is what you missed in a nutshell " she said whoah! he said yikes!! and I just sat back and said WOW!! Everyone else just said HOLY COW! Jen's a Granny now HA!! and we all have an alter ego neamed Scuba Steve!!! hehehehe
hahaha now that is funny but so trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Welcome home iggy..we really did miss ya!!!

Look dad, the families all back together again! Can we eat now???

Welcome back, hope you great adventures!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Bunny_roses said:
Hi and welcome home!!! : ) I am glad to see you again.

It sounds like you had a great time. you have actually missed alot LOL Have fun digging through all the posts :hah:

LOL Oh yeah thats all right and true!! Glad you are back iggy and make sure go to look at the pics of my grandbaby!! they are in the (crap i forgot which thread) well they are in one of those talk about anything threads lol

Julie

Registered Member
iggyshotthebear said:
A huge thanks to Tonyspoker for providing a summer snack surprise for my kdis :D ... we played phone tag for about two weeks and then I finally got to talk to her and of course the kids were drivin me nutso and it was bedtime for them
Ok, so I told ya I was sending ya some ciggy coupons...I just didnt say WHAT ELSE would be in with the ciggy coupons...hahahaha

Glad you guys enjoyed them! And yes, we got some catchin up to do!