Movies Honey I Shrunk the Kids

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, Apr 12, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Is there any fans of Honey I Shrunk the Kids? Personally I hated the movie, I just didn't like the cast and the storyline was pretty stupid in my opinion. Maybe another reason why I hate it so much today is because I've seen it many times when it first came out. But I didn't see it often because I wanted to, I just had a lot of friends that liked it so had to watch it with them.

Thoughts

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I liked it. They should have stopped with the first one but the sequels were alright. The coolest thing about those movies was the special effects, which were top notch at the time.

It was a pretty cool idea for a movie and it was the first time technology could really allow for such a movie to be made.

3. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

Are you kidding. That movie pretty much shaped the kind of person I am today!

Ok, well maybe thats a little extreme, but I liked it.

Honey I Blew Up The Baby (or whatever) was better. :p

4. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I couldn't stand Honey I Blew Up The Kids movie. That one was horrible. As for the first one, I enjoyed it and liked it. Good stuff. I liked the part where they teamed up with the ant to fight something... ugh... a bee?

5. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I remember watching this heaps as a kid, but unfortunately, I can't really remember anything from it. Except for when the guy threw the ciggie and the kids were beyond the grass and used ants as transport.

6. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

I saw part of it once. I think they were about to get run over by a lawnmower. But I could be confusing it for The Secret Of Nimh.

7. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I loved the first one. It's just a great movie for kids.

8. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I'd be bored if I watched it today but I loved it as a kid. I didn't like the other one though.