• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

honey and clover

L

lilbballfrk

i downloaded the series because on ANN(anime new network), the ratings were really good. the first 2 episodes were a little boring and i need your opinion. i don't know if i should continue watching it because it was so boring. what are your opinions on honey and clover? would you ever recommend it?

Vegito728

Registered Member
Well it's totally up to you if it is boring then I suggest not to watch it. But if your like me who watches anime to watch not caring if it's boring then I would watch it lol. But usually if it has a good rating it's a bad anime.

L

lilbballfrk

sometimes beginnings of anime/books are boring so i don't know if the middle or ending is going to get interesting. that happend to bleach (for me). then newer episodes turned out amazing