• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Honey and Clover Anime

Shikimi_Farkash

Registered Member
honey and clover is an unusual anime about some art students living in a dorm. who else likes it?

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
I am actually a pretty big fan. Though I have not seen season two yet, it's on my list and will be watched very soon.

It's very unusual, hysterical, cute, dramatic all wrapped into one.

My favorite scene is very early into the show, when Yūta was suppose to wake Shinobu up for an important day at class but failed to do so, then Shin' got up, went to the window, opened it with a red-hot face and the screen cut over into what appeared to be a "Robot telescopic human finder" zoomed and focused in on Yūta. It made me riot it was so unexpected.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Never heard of the anime but after reading the description it seems appealing. Lately I have been enjoying anime with less action and better characters/character development.

I might have to check this one out it got pretty positive ratings on ANN.