• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Review Honest Trailer Junkie

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Screen Junkies is by far my most favorite youtube subscription. I am addicted to their Honest Trailer clips and can barely wait 2 weeks for a new release. I absolutely love how they will even take a really good and loved movie and tear it to shreds for it's mistakes. And it's extra funny because even they admit sometimes that the movie was just awesome.

Is anyone else here familiar with it? Part of me hopes no one is so I can be the one to introduce you to it. :lol: You're welcome!!

Their Twilight Trailers are a must see for everyone. They take on Breaking Bad, Skyfall, Hunger Games, Batman, anything that their fans ask for. They are all worth a watch.

Which one is your favorite?

Zenheizer

needs practice
Idi I love that channel too!! So funny so good. I like when they tear apart serious movies like Inception, Dark Knight, etc haha.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Another fan. I'm so addicted to those videos. I love them all, but especially Avengers and Hunger Games. And the Les Mis one is brilliant how they did the review as a musical. Epic!